OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Colorado, United States, Denver, North America, Boulder, Summit County

Reviews for Loveland

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Loveland that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Loveland stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Loveland review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Loveland vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Abe Gold - 23rd March 2018

• 5Beginner
  • 5Intermediate
  • 5Expert
  • 5Overall Value
best value, TERRAIN!
altitude difficult for flatlanders

Lots of vertical and a cheap ticket, Colorado's best value in Summit County. Terrain is great and this place gets lots of snow. When I was there a 3 day beginner package with lessons and rentals for my nephew became a season pass! Sadly he didn't find my passion for the sport. Get used to the altitude before coming here, one of the highest Colorado resorts.

• John Benink (27th October 2018)

I’ve skied Loveland many times over many years and it’s usually good snow with moderate lift waiting times. Convenient distance from Denver....

• A.R. H (5th May 2018)

Since I recently upgraded all of my equipment, I decided to book a lesson to get some tips for fine-tuning my posture,...

• Abe Gold (23rd March 2018)

• Anonymous Milehigh skier & snowboarder (8th March 2018)

It's Loveland Ski so love our land and take care of it.

• Anonymous Milehigh skier & snowboarder (6th February 2018)

It's Loveland Ski so love our land and take care of it.

• Joshua Duran (5th December 2017)

Had a very good time. Very nice people. Good helpful instructors. Stacy Smith the snowboarder aka (John, Harold, Will, Noah, Katy, Jim,...