Related Regions: West Virginia, United States, North America, SSAA

Timberline Four Seasons Resort Reviews

Add to Compare

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Timberline Four Seasons

Planning a ski trip to Timberline Four Seasons? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Timberline Four Seasons stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Timberline Four Seasons review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.
  • 3.2

A ski resort's overall star rating displayed here is not calculated based on a simple average but takes several factors, including the age of a review, into account.

• 3.5

• 3 Star Reviews (11)
  • 2 Star Reviews (8)
  • 1 Star Reviews (5)

Helpful Highlights:

I went only the bunny and thunder struck were open disappointed 1st trip wish salamander was open.

• 3.2

• Joey (7th May 2018)

• Daniel Edwards (11th February 2017)

Run down, slow lifts, only half of the trails open due to no snow making. I used to love this place. No...

• Daniel Edwards (11th February 2017)

• P F (3rd January 2017)

I just finished skiing at Timberline for the last time. They are charging full price for basically 5-6 trails. Don't waste your...

• andrew.schoenbach (9th March 2016)

Current Status (March 7, 2016): I just came back from skiing Timberline and conditions were terrific spring skiing. The slopes were crunchy...

• dgragg97 (15th December 2015)

I learned to ski at T-line when I was six. I am now 29 (plus 23). My kids learned to ski there...

• *

* Required

Gallery

Timberline Four Seasons - Last weekend at Tline. Stella gave us some nice pow. Props to Fred Herz for staying open. Stellar time!  - © DOGGFATHER
Timberline Four Seasons - Timberline's snow felt like CO at the Snowy Luau 2017. J & T atop white lightning.  - © DOGGFATHER
Timberline Four Seasons - Rock & Rollin', classic spring conditions that true skiers love! Great band at the Timber Pub for Après-Ski.  - © DOGGFATHER
Timberline Four Seasons - Great & friendly lift attendants and fast bar tenders! Love T-Line!
--- THE DOGGFATHER  - © THE DOGGFATHER