Related Regions: Vermont, United States, Southern Vermont, New England, North America, Season Pass Deals

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Mount Snow

What are the ski conditions like right now at Mount Snow? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Mount Snow to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

All languages

Resort Photos
Awesome!
20 hours ago
Been skiing mount snow for 35 years and this past weekend was by far the best visit yet. 86 of 88 trails were in pristine condition. My son and I spent most of our time disputing which run was the best. He claimed “Olympic” I argued “Plummet” We finally agreed they were all great! Kudos to the crew at Mount Snow.
0" New Snow | Packed powder0
0" New Snow | Machine Groomed0
Brian Winn
Brian Winn
4 day(s) ago
Bluebird sky day. Great way to start a weekend. Good conditions.
0" New Snow | Machine Groomed0
anonymous
anonymous
14 day(s) ago
why do we have to pay full price if you are not 100% open.
17 day(s) ago
Went Super Bowl Sunday. It was very good! Had a great day on quality snow
Janice Kooken
Janice Kooken
2 months ago
Saturday was one of the best New England ski days I have experienced. EPIC!! Cold, great snow, no wind, Saturday, light lines. So glad we dropped all plans and went. We skied until we were exhausted. Monday was warm and rainy which is so very sad. But I'll always have my memories of Saturday!!
2" New Snow | Machine Groomed0
John’s iPhone
John’s iPhone
2 months ago
Sunday, Dec 8 - a beautiful sunny day with great trail conditions. Some of the best early season skiing I’ve seen. Lifts were shorter Sun than Sat. wershorter S
1" New Snow | Packed powder0
4 months ago
I think 10/27 was opening day last year. They had a lot of early snow last year. Hoping for Saturday the 26th but a look at the forecast suggests I have pipe dreams.... Hoping...sug8havedreams
0" New Snow | 0
4 months ago
Opening October 27th a real thing?
Michael's iPhone
Michael's iPhone
10 months ago
Noth face was in nice bump shape. Front face was spring conditions. Hey it’s Spring

Gallery: Mount Snow

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favorite ski resorts.