Related Regions: Quebec, Canada, North America

Reviews for Mont Blanc

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Mont Blanc that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Mont Blanc stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Mont Blanc review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Mont Blanc vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Hannah Selkirk - 2nd February 2018

• 5Beginner
  • 4Overall Value
Friendly, helpful, great snow school
Ontario March Break group lessons only has lessons in the morning

Have been twice now. As a very green skier going on my own with 3 kids I found this a fantastic hill. We went over March Break, the kids had group lessons in the morning and private in the afternoon. I had one lesson. The instructors were encouraging and friendly, and the snow school offered to adapt our lesson booking to more suit the kids. I can’t speak much about the slopes as I only went down a couple. I do think the beginners run does have one steep spot that is difficult for newbies. My kids loved the play structure a great bonus to tire them out even more after skiing. Not too crowded during the week. Only con I wish the Ontario March Break group lessons had an afternoon lesson too.

1|2