OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Alp 2500, Spain, Catalonia, Europe Overall, Pirineo Catalán

Reviews for La Molina

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on La Molina that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how La Molina stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own La Molina review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of La Molina vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Rik vS - 18th March 2017

• 1Beginner
  • 1Intermediate
  • 1Expert
  • 1Overall Value
None

Very bad customer service. Rented skies and bought a day pass but after 30min. I found out I really didn't like it and was scared. So I returned everything but they won't give a refund. Not for the skies but also not for the day pass. This little bad adventure cost me 60,- for 30min no fun. Sorry but the customer service is very very bad here in La Molina ski piste. I'm not going to recommend this resort anywhere.

Gallery: La Molina