Related Regions: New York, United States, North America

Reviews for Greek Peak

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Greek Peak that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Greek Peak stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Greek Peak review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Greek Peak vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Rich undefined - 18th February 2020

• 4Intermediate
  • 4Expert
  • 4Overall Value
Good skiing conditions
undefined

On Saturday I took a group of 14 skiers to Greek. The conditions were excellent but the chairlifts seem to a breaking down a lot. My main complaint is there are no discounts for seniors (I am 75). Every place I've skied has discounts for seniors. I skied at Toggenburg on Sunday and the senior ticket was $35 vs full price lift ticket of $57. Greek Peak owns Toggenburg, I hope I didn't mess things up for Toggenburg seniors by mentioning this.

Current Conditions: Greek Peak