Related Regions: New York, United States, North America

Belleayre Resort Reviews

Add to Compare

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Belleayre

Planning a ski trip to Belleayre? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Belleayre stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Belleayre review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.

by: Dan - 28th February 2016

• 5Beginner
  • 4Intermediate
  • 4Expert
  • 5Overall Value
Family friendly
Need a bigger lodge

This is where I learned to ski as a kid. Now I'm teaching my kids here. It is a fantastic family place. The ski school is fantastic.

• Dupont-Exeter (23rd March 2018)

Great mountain to relax at. It’s rustic, nothing fancy. They are improving it constantly. Just got a Gondola but not sure why....

• Anyominus Anyominus (25th February 2018)

I have skied here many times over the years with my family from downstate Ny and would never bother skiing here if...

• Suzanne Konopka (4th February 2018)

My husband and I have skied here many times. This is my favorite place. We really enjoy intermediate trails but are expert...

• (18th March 2017)

Had awesome great day wednesday! No lines good Food Good prices

• Sam Lehrich (5th February 2017)

Although Belleayre is a good price, the skiing does not reflect it. First off, the lifts with little to no line are...

• anonymous (12th January 2017)

Absolutely love Bellayre. Reasonable lift tickets. Go on Wednesday and bring a Coke product for a 32 dollar lift ticket

• *

* Required

Gallery

Belleayre - all I can say is wow, somebody pinch me is it really April? trees bumps and an abundance of speed topped it with some cold beer made this father daughter day awesome the two things I love Bellaire and my baby girl thanks bell  - © anonymous