Related Regions: Michigan, United States, North America

Reviews for Caberfae Peaks

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Caberfae Peaks that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Caberfae Peaks stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Caberfae Peaks review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Caberfae Peaks vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: solomon - 27th January 2017

• 4Beginner
  • 4Intermediate
  • 2Expert
  • 3Overall Value

Very Rude Staff

Rudest I have ever been treated by employees in my life. The rental building is filled with people who hate their lives and they take it out on customers. Their egos are over inflated and trying to have a interpersonal conversation with them will result in a scolding of how you should know how they maintain their equipment and if you don't do the same to yours then your an idiot. I had a guy threaten to take my lift ticket for saying you didn't need to use lock tite; he had no smile on his face and said he was serious, it was not a joke. After letting management know what happened they shrugged me off and didn't say anything about it. What really upset me about the whole situation is this all happened in front of my 11 year old little brother who I was taking out for the day. He has talked more about that incident more than snowboarding and that isn't how I wanted the day to be remembered.

Current Conditions: Caberfae Peaks