Related Regions: Michigan, United States, North America

Reviews for Alpine Valley Ski Area

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Alpine Valley Ski Area that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Alpine Valley Ski Area stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Alpine Valley Ski Area review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Alpine Valley Ski Area vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: C undefined - 22nd December 2019

• 1Beginner
  • 2Intermediate
  • 2Expert
  • 2Overall Value
The bosco sticks
Everything else

I’m a horrendous skier, still learning. So I’m trapped at the bunny hill. Well a few kids get on the conveyor behind me and start to walk instead of ride it, shaking the conveyor the entire way. They come up behind me and make an auditable groan then mutter some some stuff about me because I cannot walk up the conveyor. They get off the conveyor mid way, pass me then get back on, shaking the conveyor with each step. Then they get to the top and purposefully trip it, so it’s stopped, then they laugh and look back and yell “sorry”. The wonderful employee in the box just sits there and watches me walk up the rest of the way in skis. Then only after several minutes later gets out and turns it back on. Also the beginner trails were not in operation except one. Stick to Mt Holly/Pine Knob. Overt smell of the herb. Sleeping chair lift operators. Dilapidated locker room & bathroom. Manager didn’t have a care in the world. Had so much fun!