OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Maine, United States, New England, North America

Reviews for New Hermon Mountain

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on New Hermon Mountain that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how New Hermon Mountain stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own New Hermon Mountain review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of New Hermon Mountain vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Sonya Wedge - 25th February 2019

not cooperative with school groups unless it's under their terms - $$$

I am a teacher at Hermon Middle School, a school in the very community in which Hermon Mt. exists. I just found out from my principal, who tried to arrange a 'reward' for one of the classes here (totaling 80 kids), that Hermon Mt. wouldn't accommodate them. #1 they were unwilling to open during the day and #2 they demanded $12 a head (80 X 12 = $960) just to go TUBING. Additionally, our kids would buy food there! And, for some, it would've been their first outing and would undoubtedly return! I still can not believe you, a business in a community in the very town who SUPPORTS you, is unwilling to accommodate this request. We were willing to pay $10/kid by the way. I know I will take my money elsewhere from now on. PS: we send over 20 kids there each Friday and pay for their transportation as part of Winter Skiing. Again, something to reconsider.

1|2

1|2

Gallery: New Hermon Mountain

Recap: Winter Storm Nemo Hits the East Coast &copy;Ragged Mountain/Facebook

Recap: Winter Storm Nemo Hits the East Coast

Winter Storm Nemo hit the East Coast this weekend and ski resorts welcomed massive amounts of new snowfall and powder days were had by...