Related Regions: Colorado, United States, North America, Southwest Colorado

Reviews for Purgatory

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Purgatory that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Purgatory stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Purgatory review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Purgatory vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Shanea Shipley - 16th July 2019

• 4Beginner

Ski boots were TERRIBLE and service at ski store was too.

The ski boots that they put me in were terrible. I went back to the store the next day and told them how much pain I was in and they literally told me well then don’t ski. Wtf really I spent a lot of money on this trip and your telling me not to ski. They wouldn’t give me new boots. One of the last days were was there we went to a restaurant on the mountain and an employee told me to raise hell about this. He said that is unacceptable and inexcusable. My shins were so bruised that the sheets in the bed hurt caused pain. I couldn’t walk at all w the boots on. I literally had to crawl or someone had to carry me. I was in so much pain.

Gallery: Purgatory