OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Australia, New South Wales, Oceania, Southern Hemisphere

Reviews for Thredbo Alpine Resort

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Thredbo Alpine Resort that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Thredbo Alpine Resort stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Thredbo Alpine Resort review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Thredbo Alpine Resort vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Edward Pazderski - 13th May 2017

• 1Overall Value
none
Disabled Unfriendly Place

My son and I went to Thredbo on Friday 12 May 2017 and wanted to ride the chair to the Eagles Nest for Lunch .... It was closed for maintenance ... Snowgums was running in its place ... so we wanted to ride it up and come back .... I have a Pension card and my son has one as well and also a Companion card and a DWA member card.... the young lady selling the tickets told us that they dont allow any of the above except for my Pension card and that I can ride as many times as I like .... This is a very Disabled Unfriendly Place .... Thredbo Management can you please look into this .... My son had to pay full price for the Ride Up and I got a $8 discount for one ride .... It is sad that a Resort like Thredbo would stoop so low to rip off Disabled people .....

1|2