Related Regions: Argentina, South America, Southern Hemisphere

Reviews for Cerro Castor

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Cerro Castor that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Cerro Castor stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Cerro Castor review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Cerro Castor vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

• 3.3

A ski resort's overall star rating displayed here is not calculated based on a simple average but takes several factors, including the age of a review, into account.

• 3.4

• 4 Star Reviews (0)
  • 3 Star Reviews (0)
  • 2 Star Reviews (0)
  • 1 Star Reviews (1)

I know all Skis resorts in Argentina. Although I have my heart in Bariloche (different variety of ski alternatives) there always seems...

• juan (8th November 2018)

• alerigat (21st August 2017)

I spent half week in Aug 2017 in Cerro Castor with some friends and we had a good time. The resort is...

Gallery: Cerro Castor

The Best of the Southern Hemisphere &copy;Andes Ski Tours

The Best of the Southern Hemisphere

Best resorts for big mountain terrain, families, après-ski and reliable snow on the other side of the world.