OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Argentina, South America, Southern Hemisphere

Reviews for Caviahue

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Caviahue that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Caviahue stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Caviahue review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Caviahue vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

• 3.3

A ski resort's overall star rating displayed here is not calculated based on a simple average but takes several factors, including the age of a review, into account.

• 3.1

• 4 Star Reviews (1)
  • 3 Star Reviews (0)
  • 2 Star Reviews (0)
  • 1 Star Reviews (0)

I have been to Caviahue 3 times in maybe 7 years. I love the place it is incredibly beautiful and friendly. I...

• Pat Wright (10th May 2009)

• touch-snow.ch (11th September 2008)

i completely agree with the review before, but: the hot springs in copahue are closed during wintertime (june-september). the ski resort is...

• southamerica (5th June 2008)

I was in Caviahue in 2004 and really liked the resort. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever...

South America to Open with Four New Ski Lifts

Opening dates and new developments for all the ski resorts in South America.