by: eddysol - 12th February 2008

Me and my family went for hollidays vacation (dec. 23/30, 2007)to massanutten resort. My 3 children never ski before and it was the main motive this vacation, let my children learn to ski. We really didn't know very much what to expect at the Resort, because altought we visit all the web pages that the resort has no one we know have ever heard of this resort before. Instead the lack of snow we found and the small of the ski terrain park massanutten has, the ski school was great for my children, the instructors were awesome with them, who by the way, don't speak any english. By their 3er day skiing they were able to ski in green and blue slopes without almost any help (great¡¡¡). We had much fun also at the 2 hour tubbing downhill. The whole resort and most of the installations it has, are excellent, very well builded, one of the best I ever seen. We used almost all and we really spent a great week (altought the inclement wheater we found there that week). The 2 bdr/2 bath condo we had looks like quite new, very well maintended, very clean and as good as any condo around USA. Maybe massanutten needs to have a shuttle bus than take you to differents buildings and installations around the resort (a loop), so you or any member of your party don't depend of the car driver, because the distance between places were not to close or to easy to walk. Excellent Indoor Water park (it really impress us), great sport and fun installations at the club and in fareways restaurant we had the best dinner that week. It's a 4 season resort that has so many activities that you always will find something to do instead you don't ski or play golf.