by: Adolphus - 27th December 2010

Great place for beginners and intermediate skilled snow enthusiast
Little to no night life and I so-called

I really wanted my children to experience something like a ski trip, because growing up poor such things were just fantasies in my house. Since my marriage was all but over and I know what dificulties I would have getting visitation when I wanted them for a holiday, I wanted to take them on such a trip. It was so much fun, it almost saved the marriage (LOL). None of the four of us had ever been on skis before. The instructional group were really good. Only had one issue and it was regarding access to my children during their class. The instructor was supposed to have given my child something and she did not do it. Otherwise , they were great. The tubing slopes are really steep. Dont know how they compare to others because this was my first time on a ski resort in-season also. You will have to purchase a lift ticket for a certain time period so get them early, they sell out really fast. I injuried myself on the tubing slope, so keep those legs tucked in, those things will spin out of control sometimes. Great funn though As for the skiing and 'boarding: The family thought it was some of the best fun they had ever had. My 9 y.o. was more scared than thrilled, but my mission was accomplished--fun was had by all and they have memories they will never forget. These tickets were available for either a certain time period or you could buy a daily pass. Overall the prices were reasonable and all of the staff we encountered were really nice and professional. The place operated like a well oiled machine. And there was a lot to the operation. There is plenty for a family to do. Usally thee is a magic/comedy show that is family friendly. CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE. It is very informative. THIS IS A GREAT FOUR SEASON RESORT. I plan to buy here one day if I can afford to.