by: Pam - 29th March 2008

I've been skiing Mount Snow for over 10 years since I am an owner at the Grand Summit Hotel. This year, 2008, the trails have been wonderful, the new management has really improved the place by adding all the snow guns. I never get bored here since there is alot to do, some steeps, glades and easy cruisers. I would like to see the mountain expand by adding some new terrain, that would be a real plus. My one beef with the splitting up of the american ski company resorts is that as an owner at the Grand Summit, were were able to stay at the other resorts like the Killington Grand for a nominal housekeeping fee. Now if we want the stay there there are no discounts, 3 nights at the Killington Grand mid-week would now run me around $800.00 where I used to pay about $90.00. This is a real bummer and I feel like I bought into the place but I'm getting alot less. Since I like to ski the other resorts, I'll probably go there less since the season pass is now split up for the mountains, each one as its own and then I need to pay for lodging. Mount Snow is a great mountain and we can't wait to see what other improvements come along.