Mount Snow Vt

by: Eric Hinkle - Jan 26, 2014

Pros: Bag check

Cons: everything else

Recommended For: Singles

I've skied Vermont for over ten years now and anything north of exit 4 on 91 is going to make you happy, I would think? Mt Snow, on the other hand, will basically give a ticket away in order to get people to come to their mountain! It's either one promotion or another. The place is overwhelmingly crowded on the weekend. Weekdays they're going to use the cheapest lift to operate and most won't be operating to begin with. skiing anything other than the few black diamond trails is down right dangerous. I haven't witnessed more than a few head-turns looking up the hill before a skier, or rider, starts turning if front of you and me and everyone else! Did I say it's real crowded too!! Small base lodge-- forget Corinthia from the start. Outdated feel, scanning me every time I go to the lift! Time consuming. THEFT! Lock your gear up. Did I say I accidentally bought a season pass to snow this year! Big mistake. Should have stayed north. Mt Snow is shorter for me than Okemo in driving miles. I thought I would try Mt Snow this year. A word to the wise; drive the extra miles and make yourself happy.