by: isis - 15th February 2010

I cant think of any
its just not good at alllll.

I went to Spring Hill for the day with my family. The customer servce was horrible. I was standing in line and wanted to just ask a question, when i said excuse me a woman at the counter said,you can wait. I just wanted to know how much a locker cost because I didnt have my purse & had to go get money from my husband,when i explained this quickly she again replied, you can wait. It didnt get better. Parking is very limited and it is a muddy, unpaved mess of a parking lot and if you dont get in the Main side you have to drive to the lower parking and then you can walk a mile or so or take a shuttle to the main building. The place charged double the price I usually pay for rentals any place else, maybe because it was a busy day, I dont know.The rentals didnt even have the right size ski equipment by 11am. The 1 hour trip there was not worth the horrible service the below par facilities and the entire time we were there was comparible to a several bunny hill slopes. I will never go again. We left the place early. Kids or Beginners might like the place if can they can get the correct size ski equipment.