Seven Springs

by: Loves to Ski a lot - Dec 29, 2013

Pros: In my backyard, decent size

Cons: expensive for the area, North East ice

Seven Springs is close to my home, and I enjoy it very much. I know sometimes conditions are going to be less than perfect, but I think they do what they can to make them the best that they can. The snow reports that the resort emails to me are not very accurate, but that's what looking out my window and reading real reports are for. The food has been better in the past, and prices are quite high for what you get, especially for most of the people in Western PA. I am alarmed that the son of the owner would stoop to tell customers to "suck it" publicly. I hope that this isn't really the real person. No truly sane business owner would tell his bread and butter to "suck it." Mildly disturbing, union busting and other things are a little more disturbing to me, but it's their business. I still go there, and enjoy it a lot. I am not a very wealthy person, but I still can afford a season pass. That part isn't bad at all. I hope that Junior deletes those posts. Not very becoming of a businessman at all. I hope that I wouldn't be treated like that if I met him in person at his resort. I would be a frightened woman and not comfortable being there.