by: Dan Johnston - 26th January 2009

Superpipe... I guess
Everything!

At the beginning of the 2009 year, me and my buddy decided to head up to horseshoe for the day. It took us three and a half hours just to get there and it was terrible!. We went up there on a friday and it was very crowed. it took us about twenty minutes to get a lift ticket, twenty minutes just to get food, and waiting in line to get on the chairlift was like waiting in line for space mountain at disney world!!! When you are going up the chair, they are so outdated it feels like the chord is going to just break! Once we got to the top and started going down the hill it only took us about 30 seconds and we were at the bottom waiting forever just to get on another chair! and there black dimonds were more like blue squares! On the website the lift ticket prices do not included GST, so if you want a good price for a lift ticket, you just might want to try another resort! we decide to go into the terrain park and it turns out you need to pay extra for a park pass!!! no one told us this, it wasn't on there website, and they finally tell us when were sitting on the top of the hill waiting to drop in! Well, at least the superpipe was open to everyone, but it wasn't great. So if you are thinking of buying a overpriced condo at the base of the hill, going up there for a couple of weeks, or even going up there for the day, Do what you want to do, but in my opinion the whole resort was terrible!