by: ashelygwen - 24th February 2010

Great Runs, Friendly Staff, Nice Sized Hills For Midwest
No Night Skiing

I love Indian Head Skiing!! I go up there every year with my family and it's great for people of all skill levels! This last trip we brought up some friends from Milwaukee who haven't skied in years, and they loved it. There are a lot of good runs for beginners or even just for getting used to skiing again. Then there are a lot of other good runs for those who are more advanced. I haven't made it to all of the Black Diamonds yet, but the ones I have been on I really enjoyed. My fiancé also really loves it up there since he's a snowboarder. Tons of runs and jumps and things that give him a good challenge, and he's been boarding for the last 10 years! I also love going to Smiley's for a break and some drinks between runs! I also like going on theme weekends, you never know who you'll meet. Last year Elvis came up from Madison and showed us all how to ski!! The only downside of Indian Head is that there isn't any night skiing, so if you make it to the hill around 10 or so when it's warming up then you don't have as long to ski.