by: jane rocks - 27th January 2009

everything
whiners

I would like to thank all of the people that have posted negative reviews about wp/mj. You do us all a favor by letting us know that people like you "will never return". I have had a pass for this mountain for ten years. I have been skiing for thirty years all over the world. I have been to almost every mountain in the state of cColorado as well as many in Clifornia, Utah, Idaho, and the list goes on. The bumps, jumps, cliffs, steeps, chutes, and trees of Mary jane are of the best available. The base area, including the amazing condos, shops, restaraunts, and entertainment areas in the new base area of Winter Park are as good as any I have found. The two mountains together are the best of the best. You can still ski directly from the parking lot instead of having to leave all your things in the car that is miles of bus rides away from the mountain. If you think that skiing is sapposed to be easy then this mountain will teach you otherwise. It requires that you participate and read a map and learn the mountain. If you are looking for a trail system that always dumps you out at one central meeting place then I suggest going somehwere else because this mountain requires more intelect. If you enjoy great snow, great skiing and boarding, great restaraunts, and great places to stay without any lift lines then i say "jackpot!" I invite anyone that thinks this mountain is no good to a little mountain tour. If you can keep up! If you can't, this mountain will swallow you whole. If you like to participate in the Rocky Mountains and all it demands this is the place. If your looking for a hand holding mission, go take a yoga class.