Breckenridge Review

by: anonymous_user - Nov 19, 2007

Date Visited: Nov 19, 2007

Response to Nov 16th reply.

After returning form a weekend(10th -12th)of skiing at Breckenridge, I have to agree 100% with what was stated in the second post on the 16th. The place is absolutely out of control. The patrollers stand there looking out into the clouds while all of the b.s. rips right past them. And as for the people in the yellow coats, they are a joke. I have never seen one of them slow/stop anyone. On the first run, my girlfriend was hit by an out of control snowboarder and by the third run, we left the mountain in fear of getting killed. We rode a chair up with two patrollers & expressed our concerns and the one "elder" patroller sitting next to me didn't even care and was rude. His comment was, "it is opening weekend"! You have to be kidding me. Even the lift attendants have attitudes now. Yeah, the Colorado pass is a great deal, but is it worth getting killed? After 15 years of skiing & riding Breck and watching it get progressivly worse, I (and my girlfriend) are thinking twice about renewing our passes at the end of the 2008 season unless we start seeing some changes. This is supposed to be a FUN sport, not rullet. Hey Vail resorts, what is it going to take?????