Mountain High- Southern California's Closest Winter Resort

by: rburleson - Oct 6, 2010

Pros: Lots of Terrain, Great staff, Night riding, Awesome location

Cons: Sometimes Icy

Date Visited: Apr 1, 2010

In my experience, Mountain High has everything you can ask for in a resort. First off, you cannot beat the location. The mountain is close to EVERYTHING. My favorite perk of this resort would definitely be the available terrain the mountain offers. Whether you feel like hitting East or West, you can find terrain for all skill levels at both resorts. The terrain park is always a good time, and now it looks like their East resort is offering a brand new top to bottom terrain park. Whether I feel like skiing or snowboarding, there is always available terrain to accomodate my shredding needs. It's awesome that the park crew is always updating and perfecting their park. Every week there seems to be something new. The staff at Mountain High has always been really helpful and friendly. I've read a lot of complaints about the parking, but I've personally never had a problem. The Bullwheel Bar and Grill is always a good time with a great atmosphere. They throw some pretty cool events throughtout the season as well. It just seems that there is always something fun to do at this mountain. This last season, the snow was great. I bought the 299 season pass, and I will definitely be using my pass ALL THE TIME this season. Love Mountain High!