- Overall Rating 4
- Family Friendly 4
- All Mtn. Terrain 3
- Terrain Park 2
- Nightlife 0
Pros: easy access going there and coming down, no freeway traffic unlike going Tahoe
Cons: short run for beginner,
Recommended For: Family Friendly
Date Visited: Mar 1, 2010
There's a lot of good stuff in this resort.
1. Traffic is very predictable from 680 and 580, unlike going Tahoe coming back is always busy in Sacramento area.
2. Very close to Worldmark Resort, hence kids have more time to relax.
3. More Intermediate trails plus Quad Lift
1. short runs for green trail, cub and super cub
2. for beginner, coming down from the lift in cub and super cub is harder due to slope very steep.