Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Sugarbush

Planning a ski trip to Sugarbush? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Sugarbush stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Sugarbush review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.

by: Will - 10th February 2017

• 5Beginner
  • 4Intermediate
  • 3Expert
  • 4Overall Value
Plenty of space to ski
High prices on everything

I have skied at Sugarbush for my entire life and thought nothing of it. Now that I am writing this review, I am a little biased to the mountain. It is a great mountain and has shaped me to be a good skier. I love it here and I think more people should try it out! I would hope Sugarbush eventually tones down their high prices! But at the end of the day, I would give them a 9.5/10.

• *

* Required

Gallery

Sugarbush - Started raining and snowing @noon yesterday. Top  is still good mostly snow.  Bottom ice with corn; mostly rain.  Coverage still good; bare spots on steeps   - © Dr.john
Sugarbush - POW say. Mountain is back in business after a rough January.