Related Regions: Vermont, United States, Central Vermont, New England, North America

Pico Mountain Resort Reviews

Add to Compare

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Pico Mountain

Planning a ski trip to Pico Mountain ? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Pico Mountain stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Pico Mountain review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.
  • 3.4

A ski resort's overall star rating displayed here is not calculated based on a simple average but takes several factors, including the age of a review, into account.

• 3.6

• 3 Star Reviews (6)
  • 2 Star Reviews (3)
  • 1 Star Reviews (1)

Helpful Highlights:

Early December 2017 I called to enquire about family deals/packages . I explained to the customer service representative that I came to...

• 3.4

• *

* Required

Gallery

Pico Mountain  - Beautiful blue sky, great snow, lots to ski.  What an amazing finish to a great ski season.  I love Pico.  This was my first year skiing here wow!  - © MICHAEL's iPhone
Pico Mountain  - Powder everywhere. Best conditions of the year!  - © anonymous
Pico Mountain  - Thursday was awesome. Knee deep powder...Waist deep drifts in places..the glades here are awesome.

The   - © scoot
Pico Mountain  - 2/16- This was my first time ever at Pico and I must say I absolutely love this place. Powder everywhere...trees are deep..no lift lines..I really can't say much negative..it would have been nice if the outpost lift was running so I didn'  - © datboaderdudee