Related Regions: Switzerland, Ticino, Europe Overall

Reviews for Airolo

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Airolo that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Airolo stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Airolo review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Airolo vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Todd - 12th February 2018

• 5Expert
  • 5Overall Value
Off-piste skiing.

Great off-piste skiing under the lift "Ravina" and probably more out there that I have yet to explore. I'll definitely be going back when there's pow. For a powder weekend in Feb it was not crowded by my American standards. I didn't wait more than 5 mins for a lift.

• Todd (12th February 2018)

Great off-piste skiing under the lift Ravina and probably more out there that I have yet to explore. I'll definitely be going...

Current Conditions: Airolo