OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Pennsylvania, United States, North America

Reviews for Seven Springs

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Seven Springs that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Seven Springs stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Seven Springs review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Seven Springs vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: 123 - 22nd March 2019

Was a place to sleep
Everything

I went to a conference and let me list it for you 1) everyone got sick from the food 1a) we waited 30 minutes for chicken to come out from the buffet line because the fish looked uneasy 2) the heating in the rooms would not shut off and I cannot sleep in a room that’s 86° so I had to sleep with the balcony door open 3) prices are unbelievable. For breakfast I got a plate of pancakes with water. No sides (because they didn’t come with any) and I spent about $20 3a) for lunch I was starving and had to order a children’s cheeseburger because I didn’t want to spend $18 on a regular cheeseburger (although the burger was delicious and I had 10/10 service) 4) I was in a room with two other girls and the couch would not pull out so we needed to get a cot. 5) mini golf is not worth it 6) Starbucks had very ok coffee and good breakfast sandwiches 7) pizza place would take 10 minutes to make a 6 slice personal pizza that cost $12 and 20 minutes to make a regular pizza that costs over $21(don’t forget the kitchen door was left open all the time and everything was disgusting) 8) they have an ice cream/ bakery and everything was delicious in there 9) I wouldn’t recommend unless you went just to ski for the day and bring your own food/drink.

• Ima Hogg (2nd April 2019)

VERY SCARY PLACE TO SKI!! Trail are not maintained and not well marked. Constant bombardment of out-of-control snowsporters. Terrifying experience.

• 123 (22nd March 2019)

• Jeffrey Pennington (25th February 2019)

1) Lift line attendants were straight up hostile and abusive to two college age kids in our party. There was no line...

• Mike Comisac (7th February 2019)

Getting a season pass here is worth it simply for the terrain parks. Best in PA by far. Expert level trails leave...

• DaynaD (12th January 2019)

Grooming on North Face was terrible today. Full of ruts and irregular high spots.

• Joe Abood (31st December 2018)

This place has nostalgic value for me since I came here as a teenager in the 90's. Unfortunately it has now become...

Gallery: Seven Springs