Related Regions: Pennsylvania, United States, North America, Philadelphia

Reviews for Roundtop Mountain Resort

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Roundtop Mountain Resort that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Roundtop Mountain Resort stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Roundtop Mountain Resort review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Roundtop Mountain Resort vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Bill - 23rd March 2019

• 5Beginner
  • 5Intermediate
  • 4Expert
  • 4Overall Value
Great place to learn.
Pennsylvania weather

I am so grateful to Ski Roundtop. I learned to ski in my 50s, and was very intimidated when I first showed up...but because of their great staff who guided me and made sure I had a great experience...I have become a fully invested skier now running on 5 years. It is a great mountain to learn on. There are 20 trails with lots of variety and picturesque views. Just work your way around the mountain. Favorites are Upper Lafayette and Recruit. It's a wholesome place, great for families, young kids, and senior citizens. They do a great job on grooming and snow making, but it is a tough business in Central PA because the winter weather can change from day to day. Thank you for everything Ski Roundtop--so glad you are my home mountain!!

Gallery: Roundtop Mountain Resort