OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Ontario, Canada, North America, Toronto

Reviews for Blue Mountain

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Blue Mountain that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Blue Mountain stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Blue Mountain review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Blue Mountain vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: bsanelli - 21st December 2017

• 5Expert
Love the variety of the terrain at Blue.
Hate the reckless boarders and skiers

A snowboarder ran into my back at extreme and careless speed on the third opening day. There were only me and two boarders on the hill "Smart Alec" at the time. One fell near me and the other slammed into me. I have not been up to ski since, as I'm in pain and uneasy about returning too soon. I reported the incident to a very nice ambassador, and he was going to report it to the ski patrol. There are very many skiers that are uneasy with the wild antics and carelessness of boarders. I'm pleased that the Badlands has been moved south by the Orchard and this may ease the problem. More attention is required from Blue Mountain to monitor careless participants and to deal with the problem. I have been skiing at Blue Mountain for over 60 years and have permanent residence in Collingwood for over 13 years. I was formerly a ski instructor at Blue Mountain and Toronto Ski Club and consider myself a competent and careful skier. Please pass my message on to the right parties.

Gallery: Blue Mountain