OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Ohio, United States, North America

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Mad River Mountain

What are the ski conditions like right now at Mad River Mountain? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Mad River Mountain to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

All languages

Anonymous
Absolutely pathetic
Resort Photos
Live the Dream
Darn good day with fresh snow (for Mad River).
3" New Snow | Machine Made48
Stephanie Perry
Stephanie Perry
My family and I went there Saturday night to enjoy the festivities. We were in the parking lot, my husband and I were getting our children dressed ages 6&8, when we heard the manager swearing at his employees. He did this in FRONT of my Kids! Its was along the lines you guys at F'n screwups. Needless to say we will never be back. Very distasteful. I asked the other employees his name, they said it was Al.
YoDood
Sugar. Sugar. Sugar. So much I might get diabetes. They tilled too deep too. Other than that and being super crowded, was good. Jumps were what you would expect at Mad River. If you think you're going too fast, you're not. Snow was slowish. Rail landings could use some work. Acceptable overall.
New Snow | Machine Made48
tianyu
New Snow | 80
Ben Hickstar
Ben Hickstar
Not bad place. Definitely need to PAVE the parking area. Security was a big help yesterday finding my stolen skies. Overall great place.
nancy81055
nancy81055
Awesome day today! Very crowded. ..but I'm having a blast!
YoDood
Went last night. Super packed. This is the ONLY place I have been to where people run over my skis multiple times in a night. Other than the drunk people who don't know how to ski or board, it was good. 100% coverage. Most park features were good. Their large jumps were nice, but don't check your speed or you won't clear the knuckle. No ice either.
New Snow | 48

Gallery: Mad River Mountain

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favorite ski resorts.