OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: New York, United States, North America

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of West Mountain

What are the ski conditions like right now at West Mountain? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from West Mountain to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

All languages

Resort Photos
Wombat
2 years ago
The guns are going for 2 days now hopefully opening day will be good.
thebrambster
thebrambster
2 years ago
Grooming could have been better, but I think they only wanted to fill in the bare spots. For the most part there is enough coverage to last their final weekend, but there will be some tight areas here and there, and unmarked obsticales. Base trails are 99% fine.
0" New Snow | Spring Snow0
Resort Photos
Heather
Soooo fun but icy
1" New Snow | Variable Conditions80
jetpilot1234
jetpilot1234
2 years ago
Seriously 48 inch BASE? I doubt it.
Isaac's iPhone
Isaac's iPhone
2 years ago
Here tonight is not bad for the winter around here this year
New Snow | 80
adkguy518
adkguy518
2 years ago
they are trying with the lack of snow but conditions on the 5th were pretty bad. hopefully real snow shows, only for the die hard now.
New Snow | 32
bill
bill
2 years ago
Had not been there since last year; went there last week to practise carved turns and was pleasantly surprised to find well groomed main slopes. In fact, they were groomed better than I've seen before. Their new Gnarwall slope is a good addition, as is their new(ish) lift.
New Snow | 64
Kyle
Kyle
2 years ago
had a blast. not much open though
iPhone (3)
iPhone (3)
Open
parkerjones2009
parkerjones2009
2 years ago
Finally Open! the parking lot is full and it looks like there's only one run from top to bottom, but I'm sure everyone in the Glens Falls area is happy that West is finally open. I'm not skiing today but live nearby so I thought I would update the information. I hope to check it out this weekend.
0" New Snow | Machine Groomed0