Related Regions: New York, United States, North America

Greek Peak Firsthand Reports

Add to Compare

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Greek Peak

What are the ski conditions like right now at Greek Peak? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Greek Peak to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.
All languages

the trails suck

3 day(s) ago - Greek Peak

Corn Snow0"

Rode on 1/8/18, Fun Times in the Woods!

10 day(s) ago - Greek Peak

Awesome day at Greek peak, freshies everywhere, got 12” in 24 hrs. Tomorrow will still be great trees were awesome!

11 day(s) ago - Greek Peak

Powder12"

Robert

I lived in SW Colorado and rode some of the best terrain for ten years. Marriage has brought me to CNY and to much humbler terrain and conditions. I am not going to be a powder snob and down talk skiing out East. We all know the Rockies catch that amazing powder.. Today I was out at GP for the first time since moving here 3 years ago. I enjoyed it and while alot of people bash the quality of management of GP let's not forget how much it takes to run a ski area. On a zero degree day I see workers busting their butts to move frozen snow making equipment.. we were not there at night but I saw all the electrical cables, lights, and poles and that probably takes quite a bit of cost to run and upkeep (some of the system looked like it was in rough shape).. I saw old lifts that look like they could use updating. But at the end of the day, I still got to slide down the mountain and get my stoke on! so to me today was a success.. BTW, ski tickets were only $12 today through iskiny.com.. we did not know this until one of the ski shop employees told us.. we got a refund since we already bought reg price tickets and got the discount but alot of people probably missed out.

Packed powder1"
anonymous

Great day today, no lines no waiting?

Powder3"
Emily OReilly

Powder Day!! Amazing conditions even after a fluke 60degree week with rain. Thank the Lord for a fresh 6-12" and it's still coming down.

Packed powder6"
Emily OReilly

They added the mountain bike trails to the map. They're really a lot of fun! They'll be even better when we get some more snow. The trees were pretty good but you still had to watch for various degree. The skiing was great yesterday!

Machine Groomed1"
Sir Canilynn the Jester

Pretty patchy, with very few trails open. Open trails get skiied off rather quickly. Snow loosens up a bit when the sun hits it.

anonymous

anyone know when Greek is gonna figure out how to run this mountain, keep raising the cost of tickets, that's definitely how u get more costumers, wake up!!! it's Greek, should be around 50, not 80,

Gallery

Greek Peak - Very nice day skiing with my son's. The snow was good (very little ice), lines were short and there was a wide variety of slopes to ski on. The facility was bigger than I expected. We will do this again!  - © Dave Grimmer
Greek Peak - Great conditions today. Packed powder with occasional powder on some run. Some of the glades are open but barely covered. Conditions held up very well throughout the day.  - © vate69

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favorite ski resorts.