OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Maine, United States, New England, North America

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of New Hermon Mountain

What are the ski conditions like right now at New Hermon Mountain? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from New Hermon Mountain to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

EN

1|2
Jackadoo
Jackadoo
Took kids for third time ever skiing. They loved it. Staff friendly and snow conditions were great, packed powder, very little ice.
2" New Snow | Packed powder48
jrobert.bakker
jrobert.bakker
3 Feet of fresh powder in the last two weeks and more predicted in the coming week. Great skiing, all trails are open. Need I say more!!!
12" New Snow | 80
aviv249
aviv249
0" New Snow | Hard Packed16
kmetz30
kmetz30
1/1/15- Only a couple trails open, but they were quite nice. Well groomed.
big bump 1
big bump 1
conditions are fantastic {°¿°}
Brian's iPhone
Brian's iPhone
Bill has worked his magic again and made some excellent snow. Awesome!
0" New Snow | Machine Groomed0
Anonymous
another beautiful day on the mountain! trails are not over groomed but nicely packed where it counts. excellent trails for my 5 year old, speedy trails for my 10 year old, and challenging trails for my 13 year old, and relaxing enough that I can enjoy all the trails with my kids. perfect for us right here in our backyard.
Anonymous
we're on the way over, lil New snow to add to the top, just skiing on weekends is not enough, night skiing there is excellent!
Anonymous
conditions are terrible. Don't bother coming out, I'll take care of all the shedding on this mountain. wink wink ;)
Anonymous
Awesome! without spending your whole mortgage payment this is the place for family fun! Food is great too!

1|2

Gallery: New Hermon Mountain

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favorite ski resorts.