Related Regions: Italy, Brescia, Lombardia, Europe Overall, Val Camonica, Orobie Skipass

Reviews for Borno

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Borno that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Borno stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Borno review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Borno vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: tilleys - 16th February 2010

Friendly and good for families
None

This was my first skiing holiday and I fully recommend this resort for families to relax and enjoy some quality time among friendly locals. I would not have achieved my silver certificate without the quality lessons from Scuola Italiana Sci & Snowboard (thank you Paulo) and the quality ski hire from Odelli Sport, both situated on the resort. You have a choice of cafe's to enjoy and plenty of people at hand to help you when needed.

• tilleys (16th February 2010)

Gallery: Borno