Related Regions: Italy, Pordenone, Friuli

Piancavallo Resort Reviews

Add to Compare
  • 3.1

A ski resort's overall star rating displayed here is not calculated based on a simple average but takes several factors, including the age of a review, into account.

• 3.6

• 3 Star Reviews (2)
  • 2 Star Reviews (0)
  • 1 Star Reviews (1)

Helpful Highlights:

I confess I didn't visit Piancavallo in Jan 2005, but that's the earliest date I can select. I actually skied here in...

• 3.1

• Rob (11th January 2009)

• *