Related Regions: Colorado, United States, North America, Boulder, Summit County

Copper Mountain Resort Resort Reviews

Reviews for Copper Mountain Resort

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Copper Mountain Resort that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Copper Mountain Resort stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Copper Mountain Resort review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Copper Mountain Resort vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: John Houchin - 18th March 2017

• 3Beginner
  • 4Intermediate
  • 4Expert
  • 1Overall Value
Mountain easy to navigate for all skier levels
Lodging/service

Beware making lodging reservations through Copper Mounatain! This is becoming a recurring theme unfortunately. Has been one of my favorite places to ski over the last 3 decades, but I can no longer recommend. Booked a ski in/ski out condo with 2 double beds for my son and I. Room we got had 1 double bed. We're told no other rooms available but they would give us an inflatable bed and not charge us! There are too many resort options to tolerate this kind of mistake and service. Have spent the first 5!hrsbof my vacation trying to get supervisors to call me back and offer reasonable solutions still waiting. Sad that this is possibly my last trip to Copper.

• *

* Required

Gallery

Copper Mountain Resort - pretty decent for their closing day. morning runs were awesome! powder all up in the trees  - © anonymous
Copper Mountain Resort - it's good!!!!  - © anonymous
Copper Mountain Resort - snowed most of the day. good solid cover. packed powder with only a few crusty spots. nice runs along the tree line  - © Dave Williams
Copper Mountain Resort - soft Moguls flurries all day. nice temp. a bit windy up top  - © anonymous