OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver, North America, Ski Canada

Reviews for Whistler Blackcomb

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Whistler Blackcomb that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Whistler Blackcomb stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Whistler Blackcomb review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Whistler Blackcomb vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Betty Alaskans - 19th March 2017

• 3Beginner
  • 3Intermediate
  • 4Expert
  • 4Overall Value
Easy to get to, lots of variety of terrain.
Soooooo crowded. Long long lift lines.

I haven't been to WB in about 20 years and boy, has it changed. It still has all the great terrain and good snow, but I was really unhappy with the crowds and the time I had to wait in lift lines. Other mountains handle this better with more 6 person lifts and more lifts serving the top, not WB. There's pretty much one lift for any where you want to go. On day 1, we got 10" of new snow. Great, right? Well, yes and no... yes because I got one run in nice snow (despite being in line early for the lifts to open). This is because the entire top half of Both mountains was closed until after 11 am so they could bomb for avalanches. Necessary, yes, but it caused massive lines and unhappy people. Other resorts so this at 6am and open on time. Frustrating to say the least.

• Suzie Thompson (1st April 2019)

it is a tragedy what Vail has done to this great Canadian resort. gone is the friendly customer service, great grooming, attention...

• DrVonSlim (26th March 2019)

I've visited this resort 3 times in the past 7 years, each time for a week, and will never return. The mountains...

• Larry's IPHONE IV (1st March 2019)

My favorite North American resort. Can ski for a week here and continually explore new trails. Long runs. Great village.

• Sean McInnis (18th February 2019)

To Whistler/Blackcomb Customer Service, I write this letter to tell you what a big disappointment we have with the way your resort...

• Wendy Fiel (6th February 2019)

Best snow conditions in the whole country

• DOUG Ueland (27th November 2018)

This will be the 17th year my wife and I will be in Whistler. We always go the first 2 weeks in...

Gallery: Whistler Blackcomb