Related Regions: Aosta Valley, Italy, Europe, Europe Overall

Reviews for Pila

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Pila that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Pila stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Pila review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Pila vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Brien undefined - 3rd September 2019

• 2Beginner
  • 4Intermediate
  • 3Expert
  • 3Overall Value
Food, easy access slopes
Blue 15 approach to resort, size,

This was my second trip here, though my first trip was cut short with a shoulder injury! Red 2 and 3 are hot! Red 4 steep and short - bit boring. Blue 5 is Ok, blue 15 approach to the resort is steep and cut up! Red 12 was inaccessible because of ski racing - looked fun, I'm sure you could be cheeky and duck under the barriers for a run. Red 13 and 14 were great, 14 you can pick up some sweet air time! It's also a nicer way to return to resort insured of blue 15 highway. I didn't brave any of the black runs but red 16 and 19 were probably some of the best runs! Italian food was great! I'm sure I'll be back one day - but want to see Monterosa Ski and dolomite super ski first! This was my second complete week skiing, so the only other place I've been to was beitastollen in Norway - which was great powdery snow to learn in but ultimately a very small resort, but I think this resort is great for a second trip!

1|2

1|2

Gallery: Pila

Save &euro;200 On A Break In The Aosta Valley

Aosta Valley resorts are offering discounted accommodation after Easter, with lift passes or spa treatments included in the package pr...