Ski and snowboard enthusiasts from around the world:

We have been proud to provide you with free access to snow reports, resort guides and more, and we are beyond grateful for your readership and contributions to our community over the years.

Unfortunately given the changing media landscape, Mountain News Corporation has experienced financial declines in recent years. With additional economic challenges from the COVID-19 pandemic now facing our business, it is not financially viable to continue operating.

Mountain News Corporation and our OnTheSnow and Skiinfo websites will be shutting down. We will explore the possibility of selling, partnering, or contributing assets to another media outlet if there is an opportunity to allow for a consistent or enhanced online experience. For inquiries about Mountain News Corporation, please email Feedback_OTS@mountainnews.com.

We want to thank our loyal employees for their tireless work over the years to bring great information to all of you. We take comfort knowing that our collective passion for the sport of skiing and snowboarding will certainly live on.

We’ll see you on the mountain.

– Mountain News Corporation

Related Regions: Aosta Valley, Italy, Europe, Europe Overall, Mont-Blanc

Reviews for Courmayeur

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Courmayeur that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Courmayeur stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Courmayeur review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Courmayeur vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

A ski resort's overall star rating displayed here is not calculated based on a simple average but takes several factors, including the age of a review, into account.

• 3.5

• 4 Star Reviews (10)
  • 3 Star Reviews (5)
  • 2 Star Reviews (3)
  • 1 Star Reviews (6)

Overall a good resort for experienced skiers

1|2|3|4
  • Krist (24th November 2008)

I have been skiing in Courmayeur four times now. I have been going evey year with my school. Over the years it...

• govey80 (23rd September 2008)

I spent one day in Courmayeur on my weeklong trip to Chamonix. If you buy the weeklong pass, you have the option...

• anonymoustoo (7th April 2008)

I would not recommend Courmayeur to anyone! We stayed at the Hotel Courmayeur and the hotel staff were not friendly at all....

• anonymous_user (1st February 2008)

I have visited to Courmayeur 6 times now. I take my children every half term and they love it. The food in...

• anonymous_user (11th August 2007)

I went with my wife 2 years back in mid-february, and found it very enjoyable. The intermmediate to advanced skiing was fantastic,...

• anonymous_user (11th August 2007)

I have 3 kids who 13 16 and 19, we stayed in the **** romantika hotel. The skiing was excellent with lots...

1|2|3|4

Gallery: Courmayeur

Ski and snowboard enthusiasts from around the world:

We’ll see you on the mountain.

– Mountain News Corporation