OnTheSnow uses cookies to personalize your website experience and collect statistical data. In addition, these cookies help us and our partners to better understand your use of the websites and provide tailored advertising to you. By clicking on the I accept button, you accept the use of cookies. Please refer to our Privacy Policy to find out more on how to manage your cookies preferences: Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Andorra, Europe, Europe Overall

Reviews for Grandvalira

Read skier and snowboarder-submitted reviews on Grandvalira that rank the ski resort and mountain town on a scale of one to five stars for attributes such as terrain, nightlife and family friendliness. See how Grandvalira stacks up in the reviews, on and off the slopes, from skiing and family activities to the après scene. Read up on pros, cons and other comments in reviews left by fellow skiers and riders. Don't forget to submit your own Grandvalira review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your skiing and resort experience. For more destination information, click Add to Compare to see a side-by-side comparison of Grandvalira vs. other ski resorts (up to 10 total).

by: Alex Haldane - 30th March 2018

• 1Beginner
  • 3Intermediate
  • 3Expert
  • 1Overall Value
nice resort
Expensive, No Refunds for injury!!

Seems to be a good resort. However after spending €50 for a day ski lift pass I injured my knees on the first run of the day. I went straight to the ticket office within an hour of buying my pass and using one lift. I asked for a partial refund down to the €12 euro non-skier padestrian pass so I could sit in the restaurant on the slope while my wife and family continued to ski. The ticket office refused and said they wouldn't do anything. I would have been happy with a little back or maybe a credit to use in the restaurant. Pretty ruthless trading practices considering the huge numbers of people using the slopes and the price of passes. Don't buy all your passes in advance or multiple days if you can avoid it as you then have the choice to go to other resorts and if you injure yourself they wont give you any credit for unused days!

1|2|3