Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for White Pine Ski Area

Planning a ski trip to White Pine Ski Area? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how White Pine Ski Area stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own White Pine Ski Area review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience. Positive reviews also give your favorite ski resort a chance to win a prestigious OnTheSnow Visitors' Choice Award.
  • 3.8
  • 3.4
  • 4.4
  • 2.1
  • 3.2

Helpful Highlights:

I have a season pass to White Pine, Snow King, and The Village. You can't beat White Pine for good scenery, good powder, and good cruising. Fun skiing with...

• 3.8
  • chris (31st December 2010)

• Mitch (25th November 2010)

My dad took me skiing here right after it opened and then I took a friend here. Great place to learn to snowboard! I had never snowboarded and the slopes we...

• *

NOTE: We will not publish posts containing:

• Profanity or threats
  • Personal insults
  • Reports of violent criminal activity
  • Commercial e-mail addresses or phone numbers
  • Text entirely in ALL CAPS
  • Hearsay
  • HTML

See our Posting Policy for more information about our posting criteria.

By clicking on the "Preview" button below, you agree to follow the guidelines in our Posting Policy.

* Required

White Pine Ski Area News & Events

Small Wyoming Ski Areas Struggle For Survival, But Have Hope

Two small ski areas in Wyoming-White Pine and Antelope Butte-are hoping for resurrections by next winter.More

Get More From On The Snow

Get More From On The Snow Get snow reports, forecasts, and conditions for your favorite resorts, mountains and ski areas. Get Started