Related Regions: Wisconsin, Chicago, North America, United States

Wilmot Mountain Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Wilmot Mountain.

iPhone

14inches of pow. Blizzard conditions yesterday...

Powder 14"
Wilmot Mountain +

Great , natural snow on 1/30, no lines, not many people. Apparently people were scared of coming snowfall. We had blast.

rmmpe60

The snow is crispy but skiable. Lots of old-timers with good form and vintage equipment during the week. Hopefully a big natural snow this weekend.

Machine Groomed 0"
Austin B

I have a season pass and go as much as I can, because I'm close as I live in IL. But today was horrible, you could do better going down the mountain with ice skates than with a pair skis or snowboard. Sorry guys love wilmot but today stunk.

Corn Snow 0"
Wilmot Mountain +

First time snowboarding and I had a blast here. Good place to learn that's for sure!

CHalvachs

Snow was slush and super crowded. Kids running over the back of your board and newbies pushing you over as they get off the 4 person lifts for the black diamond runs. And not a single "sorry" or "my bad." Day was a big bust! Dang shame

Wet Snow

pierdole

Sorry about the date on my last post, I went January 6th. They are closed today on January 7 due to the extreme cold.

Wilmot Mountain +

Went there on January 7th, conditions were pretty solid and the intermediate runs had some powder. I didn't go down any black diamonds. They were making snow all day on the runs that were closed on the far left and right (park) of Wilmot.

Wilmot Mountain +

solid day at wilmot. It was pretty dead and there was actually some powder. good times.