by: skatensnow34 - 23rd February 2010

not really anything anymore
A LOT!

I have been going to wilmot since 4th grade, I am 21 now.. Im a guy who just loves to snowboard no matter where it is as long as i get my fix in a few times a week.. However Wilmot's employees get worse and worse every year. It is to the point now where they are so lazy that they dont even grab the lift as it goes by anymore. Being that their emplyees werent very good in the first place this isnt too much of a surprise for me. However with Wilmot being a midwest ski hill that is built atop a smelly land fill the fact that their prices for lift tickets raised this year is pretty rediculous. Wilmot is also the only place in wisconsin that I know of that doesnt have a special one day during the week (ex. Tyrol Basin has $12 tuesdays, and is a much nicer place ti ride with longer runs). Aside from Wilmots prices going up their board park seems to get worse every year as well. I can only hope that the extra lift ticket money will go into highering employees who have the slightest clue on how to design a terrain park. But I think this is enough said, I think at this point the only people who would enjoy wilmot are people who have never been anywhere else before...