Read other skiers' first hand reports from Wisconsin.

Displaying 31 - 45 of 1127 First-hand Reports

Granite Peak Ski Area +
posted 232 days ago by Dave

Very nice day to be out on the slopes. Slopes are well groomed with several long trails opened to ski or board on. Also location has a terrain park for those boarders that need an extra challenge. Park is also setup for night skiing until 9pm.
posted 233 days ago by anonymous user

98" base...come on GP, really?
posted 234 days ago by Maman325

Fantastic conditions yesterday & the place was empty!
Trollhaugen +
Powder
posted 235 days ago by Dave

Received a couple of inches of snow yesterday making it a nice ski day today. Also free rentals on Tuesdays.
Powder
posted 236 days ago by joshuagtp56

snowing the day I was their. 2 in fresh on top no ice
posted 236 days ago by Joy

A for anyone who rides here. I need to improve my riding in the next 4 weeks before a big trip to Whistler. Would you recommend Wilmot or some other place for during the week practice? I live in Chicago and for a day trip it seems like the only place that's open on a week during the day. Weekends we have been heading up to Devils head and I love the longer runs there.
Packed powder
posted 237 days ago by mick

Great conditions the terrain parks are awesome
posted 237 days ago by HRHiPhone5S

Yesterday (Sat March1) was a nice day. Packed powder with some ice in spots but very decent conditions. Very uncrowded all day. Never waited for a lift especially Lodge Lift-up and down all day. Snow arrived after lunch which was cool just made for low light contrasts but not such a big deal-they turned lights on around 3pm which did not do much. Great Day to be out.
Granite Peak Ski Area +
posted 238 days ago by iPhone

AWESOME DAY at Granite Peak! This place has money and it shows. Incredibly well run Midwest hill. Best in the Midwest no doubt. Great runs with tons of variety.
Devils Head +
posted 238 days ago by Matt’s iPhone

We had a BEAUTIFUL Sunday ski day last week. Snow was BEAUTIFUL but it was a little cold. I bought a new ski mask from the nice man in the gift shop and it really helped. We hope to go again real soon!
Devils Head +
Variable Conditions
posted 240 days ago by Diane's iPhone

Skied last Sunday. Conditions were great!! Not too crowded. Beautiful day!!!
posted 241 days ago by Iphone

How's the snow conditions?
posted 241 days ago by cj

That halfpipe was sooo money. I would have made love to it if I could!
posted 241 days ago by cj

Went on 2/22. Boxes/rails needed to be waxed and landings were icy on the jumps. Some runs closed due to ice. I wouldn't go until they get some fresh pow. That halfpipe was sooo sick tho. Woulda made love to it if I could.
posted 242 days ago by iPhone

Not bad on saturday. Crowded but snow was okay and the rail section was nice but the jumps need to be re built

Displaying 31 - 45 of 1127 First-hand Reports