Related Regions: Wisconsin, North America, Chicago, United States

Granite Peak Ski Area Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Granite Peak Ski Area

What are the ski conditions like right now at Granite Peak Ski Area? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Granite Peak Ski Area to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

13.5 | 14.5 | 15.5 | 16.5
Jason's Iphone

Definitely not worth it, waste of time and money. Worst 2 days on skis of my life. I never thought I'd be unhappy when I was on skis, but I was at granite peak.

Jon’s iPhone

Just got back. Skied TG, Friday and Saturday. Good variety, decent snow for Nov. They are making snow like crazy.

Machine Groomed 0"
Anonymous

its not too flat for a midwest mountain, has some decent glades tht are actully really step but very short. Definetly worth it if u go when theres good weather, and all is open

Jason's Iphone

That run looks completely flat. Don't even bother going there.

Granite Peak Ski Area +

decent conditions. hard pack on elk run needs grooming. all in all a good first day for me.

Machine Groomed
Jason's Iphone

It's the best in the Midwest from a snowboarders perspective, because of its terrain parks, but even that isn't saying much. The only real ski hill in the Midwest worth going to is mount Bohemia. Tons of cliffs, twice as much snow and powder as this dump, no crowds, and good tree skiing.

Appleton

How about a condition report? Anyone ski today?

Andrew’s iPhone

How bout we stop with all these negative useless comments and grow up a bit. It's a Midwest ski HILL in Wisconsin. They have 16 runs open in November. May suck compared to out west but for us that's awesome. There's a reason granite peak is rated #1 in the Midwest by transworld snowboarding.

Jason's Iphone

I hate granite peak. It should be blown up.

SHELLIE

My dad Jose is taking ME snowboarding this weekend. Steve my boyfriend won't take ME! Fooey on Him. I bought NEW pants to protect my TUKUS from the ICE!

13.5 | 14.5 | 15.5 | 16.5