Related Regions: Wisconsin, North America, Chicago, United States

Granite Peak Ski Area Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Granite Peak Ski Area

What are the ski conditions like right now at Granite Peak Ski Area? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Granite Peak Ski Area to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

james’s iPhone

I agree.. It's unfair to compare to out West. I'm at Mt Baker in wash state this week but live in Chicago and when it has snow Granite Peak is fun! Just wish they would replace that terrible fixed two-seat lift that accesses blacks on one side!

bleban415

I mean granite is awesome for where it's at. Comparing it to anything out west doesn't make sense. I just got back from granite and it snowed the whole time with no lines! Don't listen to people that come from out west they r spoiled and for some reason angry...?

anonymous

Really? West coast people are jealous we don't have 700 ft verticals as opposed to 4000 ft? We're jealous our resorts are 5000 acres as opposed to 500? Yes, we're very jealous we don't have granite peak. While I'm floating in bottomless pow, have fun on your man-made ice.

mark.smithppi

Great skiing on new snow, east side open!

super awesome

Machine Groomed
 iPhone

Lol the person bellow is just jelly because they don't have granite peak ????

iPhone

Lol Granites peak is nice but people don't ski in the midwest. They sled on skinny snowboards

Granite Peak Ski Area +

Best riding I've had in the Midwest in years. Love The Sweet Return. Definitely hit this place up if you haven't yet.

Granite Peak Ski Area +

Great conditions yesterday. Making lots of snow.

Granite Peak Ski Area +

nice conditions. crisp and lots of grip.

Packed powder