Related Regions: Wisconsin, North America, Chicago, United States

Granite Peak Ski Area Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Granite Peak Ski Area

What are the ski conditions like right now at Granite Peak Ski Area? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Granite Peak Ski Area to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

10.5 | 11.5 | 12.5 | 13.5
 iPhone

lol pure ice

anonymous user

Complete ice hill. Been here three days and getting worse every day. They are in need if fresh snow, everything is skied off and blown off. Bring your carvers, you're gonna need them.

Tamara's iPhone

No 4" overnight. Just dropping temps.

matt

not so great conditions today. cruddy icy and bumpy. needs grooming bad.

Hard Packed
hanserya24

my mom works at granite. They are replacing the two man chair lift this summer and there will be a new chalet within the next 5 years.

james’s iPhone

I agree.. It's unfair to compare to out West. I'm at Mt Baker in wash state this week but live in Chicago and when it has snow Granite Peak is fun! Just wish they would replace that terrible fixed two-seat lift that accesses blacks on one side!

bleban415

I mean granite is awesome for where it's at. Comparing it to anything out west doesn't make sense. I just got back from granite and it snowed the whole time with no lines! Don't listen to people that come from out west they r spoiled and for some reason angry...?

anonymous

Really? West coast people are jealous we don't have 700 ft verticals as opposed to 4000 ft? We're jealous our resorts are 5000 acres as opposed to 500? Yes, we're very jealous we don't have granite peak. While I'm floating in bottomless pow, have fun on your man-made ice.

mark.smithppi

Great skiing on new snow, east side open!

Granite Peak Ski Area +