Related Regions: Wisconsin, North America, Chicago, United States

Granite Peak Ski Area Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Granite Peak Ski Area.

10.5 | 11.5 | 12.5 | 13.5
anonymous user

Complete ice hill. Been here three days and getting worse every day. They are in need if fresh snow, everything is skied off and blown off. Bring your carvers, you're gonna need them.

Tamara's iPhone

No 4" overnight. Just dropping temps.

matt

not so great conditions today. cruddy icy and bumpy. needs grooming bad.

Hard Packed
hanserya24

my mom works at granite. They are replacing the two man chair lift this summer and there will be a new chalet within the next 5 years.

james’s iPhone

I agree.. It's unfair to compare to out West. I'm at Mt Baker in wash state this week but live in Chicago and when it has snow Granite Peak is fun! Just wish they would replace that terrible fixed two-seat lift that accesses blacks on one side!

bleban415

I mean granite is awesome for where it's at. Comparing it to anything out west doesn't make sense. I just got back from granite and it snowed the whole time with no lines! Don't listen to people that come from out west they r spoiled and for some reason angry...?

anonymous

Really? West coast people are jealous we don't have 700 ft verticals as opposed to 4000 ft? We're jealous our resorts are 5000 acres as opposed to 500? Yes, we're very jealous we don't have granite peak. While I'm floating in bottomless pow, have fun on your man-made ice.

mark.smithppi

Great skiing on new snow, east side open!

Granite Peak Ski Area +

super awesome

Machine Groomed
 iPhone

Lol the person bellow is just jelly because they don't have granite peak ????

10.5 | 11.5 | 12.5 | 13.5